The Trayectoria Prizes are the acknowledgement of those who made a life choice being aware that, as a part of this challenge, problems would be more abundant than victories, says Diana Saleigh, president of FNA. Those who chose to build a road with a strong vocation and a decisive compromise in the fields of art, education and culture. In other words, a compromise with the society to which they belong.
- Mónica Ojeda’s JAWBONE is now shortlisted for the National Book Award in Translation
- Ines Garland’s novel, De la boca de un león has been awarded the Alandar XXI edition.
- Selva Almada in the Long List of the IV Biennial Novel Prize Mario Vargas Llosa
- Mónica Ojeda Included in the selection of the 25 best narrators by «Granta» Magazine.
- Maria Teresa Andruetto won the Premio a la Trayectoria (Prize for the Whole Work) awarded by the National Fund for the Arts, Argentine