The Trayectoria Prizes are the acknowledgement of those who made a life choice being aware that, as a part of this challenge, problems would be more abundant than victories, says Diana Saleigh, president of FNA. Those who chose to build a road with a strong vocation and a decisive compromise in the fields of art, education and culture. In other words, a compromise with the society to which they belong.
- Prize for “Un par de ojos nuevos (A new pair of eyes)”
- “De la boca de un león” by Inés Garland among the 20 winners of the Fundación Cuatrogatos Award 2023.
- “¿Hay alguien ahí? Preguntario interplanetario para terrícolas inteligentes” by Ellen Duthie and Studio Patten, is a White Raven 2022.
- Mónica Ojeda’s JAWBONE is now shortlisted for the National Book Award in Translation
- Ines Garland’s novel, De la boca de un león has been awarded the Alandar XXI edition.